Parador de Nerja - Modern hotel overlooking the Mediterranean (4*)
The Parador in Nerja is one of the few modern-style properties but it still packs an impressive punch with its enviable location and superb views. The building takes the form of an ‘L-shape’ comprising the original construction as well as a more contemporary section.
The extensive and well-tended gardens of the Parador de Nerja overlook the sea and contain a large outdoor pool. This delightful setting provides an absolutely ideal location for cooling off in the height of summer and is just generally perfect for those wanting to relax. Guests staying here can bask in the sunshine whilst enjoying the spectacular views, which span over and across the cliff tops capturing the beautiful scenery and coastal landscapes below.
This Parador also has its own private lift giving access to the beach immediately below. All the very comfortable bedrooms have spacious balconies or patios with garden and sea views.
The Parador's restaurant has a wonderful terrace overlooking the garden and sea so you can enjoy breakfast in the sunshine or a dinner with fantastic views.
- Don’t forget that this Parador has its own private lift, found just to the side of the swimming pool, which will take you directly down on to the golden sands below.
- Most superior rooms (except those on the ground floor) enjoy open sea views.
- If you have opted to stay in one of the superior plus rooms you can enjoy access to the garden and pool via your very own terrace.
- If you require a room with easy access, some of the rooms on the ground floor have handholds, rails and some seats for assistance in the bathrooms.
- The lovely town of Nerja and the 'Balcon de Europa', the panoramic walkway, are only a 5-minute stroll away and with Nerja being primarily a Spanish resort, it retains a lot of its original charm.
- Kettles can be requested from reception.