Keytel International is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Keytel International may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your surname and first name, and any other details required to make your hotel reservation.
• contact information including your postal address, email address and phone number for our administrative use.
• demographic information such as your age (to check your eligibility for age-related offers) and your preferences for certain room types
• a limited amount of other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers including any relevant loyalty scheme membership number.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to be able to make hotel reservations, to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To confirm hotel bookings in your name, as required by the hotels.
• For internal record keeping and ease of communication.
• For legal accounting purpose.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, with a maximum frequency of 14 per year. You can unsubscribe at any time easily should you wish.
• A third party email provider such as Mailchimp is used for this purpose but we only transfer your name and email address to this provider, no other personal data is transferred.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your data will not be shared with any party unrelated to the provision of our hotel booking service except Mailchimp. We may be required to transfer your date of birth, names, email addresses and postal address to the hotel groups we represent but your permission will be clearly requested in advance.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do want or do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Keytel International, The Foundry, 156 Blackfrairs Road, London, SE1 8EN or email email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Keytel International is the trading name of Key Tours Ltd, registered in England. Company Registration Number 07123334.